About KINS History
KINS at the forefront of nuclear safety, our commitment reassures the public.
- 2016. Opened a daycare center (“KINS Garden”).
- 2015. Introduced a nuclear simulator.
- 2013. Completed an education and training building.
- 2011. Opened the NORM Safety Center.
- 2008. Established the International Nuclear Safety School.
- 2001. Completed the Department of Radiation Disaster Prevention and Comprehensive Situation Room
- 1996. Completed the new KINS headquarters building.
- 1990. KINS established.
- 1981. Nuclear Safety Center founded as part of the Korea Advanced Energy Research Institute.